We build teams, so whether you require a CFO or a staff accountant, we deliver personal, thorough and professional permanent and interim recruitment services.
Over the past two decades, we’ve successfully completed close to 1,000 permanent placement searches for leading edge companies of all sizes across a wide range of industries. From C-suite executives to promising junior-level professionals, we leverage our extensive network of contacts and deep understanding of the necessary technical qualifications to find exceptional candidates.
If you need a team, or an individual, we offer interim resources. The same rigorous selection and search process used for permanent placements is used to recruit consultants. We use our extensive networks to identify highly qualified professionals with the proven ability to enter situations with ease, and quickly contribute.
Interim placement is an efficient, effective way to procure professional talent to meet challenges. Plus: We make it easy. We handle paychecks and paperwork and save hiring managers from making costly mistakes involving 1099 contractors.
Use our Interim Resources to:
Fill positions while existing staff are away
- Fill open positions in the short-term while a search is conducted for a permanent placement
As examples, we have provided interim CFOs, Controllers, VPs of Finance, Directors of Treasury, Directors of Tax, Directors of FP&A, and Accounting Managers.
In fact, our selection process is so good, you may not want to say goodbye. Approximately 60% of our interim/project professionals are hired by their employers for permanent positions. There’s no better measure of the quality of our candidates.
When you wish to access specialized skills and experience to assist with projects, peak periods, or whenever there is too much work to accomplish, consider Beyer & Kelley Project Professionals.
- They are available on a non-permanent basis, so fixed costs are not baked into your cost structure
- It is an ideal way to gain access to the specific skills and experience you need for time sensitive projects — from relatively straightforward to complex
- We make it easy. We handle paychecks and paperwork and save hiring managers from making costly mistakes involving 1099 contractors
Sample of our Consultants' Work:
- Business analytics and KPIs — developing scorecards, dashboards and robust planning and forecasting processes
- Sarbanes-Oxley walkthroughs and controls testing — strategizing remediation and collaborating with business owners to achieve results
- SEC Reporting — including research and implementation of new pronouncements
- Gathering business requirements and assistance with software implementations
- Internal auditing — planning, structuring and performing
- Working with external auditors and tax professionals on schedules, inquiries and analysis
- Managing the quarterly and annual reporting; preparing for annual meetings and fundraising presentations
- Setting up the chart of accounts and financial reporting
- Preparing quarterly valuations for investments
- Implementing, maintaining, or upgrading databases and/or portfolio monitoring systems