Whether your interest is in permanent placement or an interim opportunity, you can be assured of personal, thorough and professional recruitment services.
Over the past two decades, we’ve successfully completed close to 1,000 permanent searches for leading edge companies across a wide range of industries. If you’re a proven performer who’s looking for a new opportunity, we’d love to talk with you.
Can you enter new situations with ease and contribute quickly? Interim/project work is an ideal way to use your skills while still maintaining a degree of flexibility and work/life balance. If you have strong skills and enjoy the challenge of new situations, industries and companies, consider joining our team.
Interim roles can include:
- Filling open positions in the short-term while a search is conducted for a permanent placement
- Filling positions while existing staff are away.
Project roles can include:
- Creating business analytics and performance management solutions — developing KPIs, dashboards and robust planning and forecasting processes
- Sarbanes-Oxley walkthroughs and controls testing — strategizing remediation and collaborating with business owners to achieve results
- SEC Reporting — including research and implementation of new pronouncements
- Gathering business requirements prior to software implementations
- Internal auditing — planning, structuring and performing
- Working with external auditors and tax professionals on schedules, inquiries and analysis
- Managing the quarterly and annual reporting; preparing for annual meetings and fundraising presentations
- Setting up the chart of accounts and financial reporting
- Preparing quarterly valuations for investments
- Implementing, maintaining, or upgrading databases and/or portfolio monitoring systems